I used to sell this cross stitch chart until some silly lawyers made me stop. So now, I’m giving it away for free. Take that, law!
If you’d like to stitch your own piece of Zubrowka’s finest accommodation, you can click this link to peruse the chart, which is just one of the free charts I offer. Don’t say I’m not good to you.
Later than billed, Free Badge Friday is underway!
- Firstly, you must be following me on Instagram – username @tinyotterpaws.
- You choose which you’d like from all the remaining designs in stock, which you’ll find here. There are 3 pages, so make sure you check them all.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org letting me know which badges you like the look of and include your mailing address.
- Sit back and wait for your happy mail!
Extra karma brownie points for reposting, retweeting, writing it across the sky in your bi-plane.
I’ve also collated everything that I have left into the Closing Offers section of the shop, which you’ll find here.
Less than 4 days now until it’s all done with!
Today, I’m feeling generous, so here’s an idea.
- Go to www.thebellwether.co.uk and fill your basket with all the things that take your fancy.
- Email me your list (email@example.com) and let me know how much you’d like to pay.
- I’ll send you an invoice and you get your basket of goodies at our agreed price.
If you like to haggle, hit me up! I have a spare room to reclaim, so want to clear as much of my wares as possible, and I want you to be happy, so this is a win-win situation!
Any item that’s in stock is fair game as are items left in the Insta Sale and reasonable offers are considered – if you offer me a fiver for 3,000 cushions though, the answer is likely to be no.
Spread the word, tell your pals, free up my spare room, make us all happy!
Hooray for Mondays, or as they’re now known, Free Badge Days!
As the opening event of the grand gala closing month of The Bellwether, today you can claim a free cross stitch badge with your initial on it absolutely free of charge. Not even postage. I know, right?
To claim your badge, simply do the following:
1. Follow me on instagram @tinyotterpaws.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Postal address
- Instagram username
- Choice of letter for badge
3. Sit back and wait for your badge to arrive.
This offer is only available to instagram users who follow me (@tinyotterpaws). It’s open internationally and is only running until midnight GMT on Monday May 2nd 2016. Don’t worry, if you’re not an instagram user, there are loads more things coming up for you to get in about.
There’s so much more festivity to come this month, so keep your dial tuned right here.
Use the code HOGMANAY at the checkout to claim 25% off until 4th January. Happy new year!
The good people at Crafts for Christmas & The Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts Show got in touch with me recently to tell me all about their upcoming show in Glasgow.
Held at the Glasgow SECC from Thursday 22nd October through to Sunday 25th October, it’s a veritable cornucopia of festive craft inspiration, including stands selling materials and finished items, guilds and societies, workshops and even, I am told, some flamenco music. Fancy!
Oh, and a giant knitted gingerbread house. I think it might be worth popping along for that alone. I have five pairs of tickets to give away, so if you’d like to go, and save yourself £15 into the bargain, leave a comment below and I’ll draw names out of the hat and pop them off to you.
I quite enjoyed the last Day In The Life we did! It was really fun to see everyone’s Instagrams – if you would like to look back ‘pon it, check out the IFDayInTheLife hashtag. I’m @tinyotterpaws.
I actually had a pretty super-fun packed day so had lots to photograph. The most depressing photo has to be that conker though – already! It’s less than 20 weeks until Christmas. Time is flying past.
The winner of the Christmas cross stitch kit, by the way, in case you thought I’d forgotten, is Rebecca. Yay!